All containers shall be fitted with the following decals:
Warning against opening the left hand door while the flexitank is under load
Warning against loose or hump shunting
Container supplied to transport flexitanks shall be free of:
1. Any debris
2. Sharp edges
3. Floor splinters
4. Proud or loose floor screws
Note: All interior surfaces shall be free of transferable stains and other sources of contamination that may react with the flexitank material and/or leach into the liquid cargo.
DO NOT CHOOSE THESE TYPES OF CONTAINERS FOR BULK LIQUID LOADING
The container chosen must always meet the requirements of the current Container Specification
20'DC OCEAN CONTAINER SELECTION GUIDE FOR FLEXITANK INSTALLATION
1. All 20ft. ISO dry freight containers shall be five (5) years of age or less.
2. The containers shall be manufactured completely from Corten steel. If a Corten container is not available, at a minimum, the side panels shall be of Corten steel.
3. All containers supplied shall be suitable shall be suitable for the safe and legal transport of up to 30,000 kg of non-hazardous bulk liquid in flexitanks and shall conform to the latest edition of the IICL repair criteria.
4. All containers supplied shall be manufactured in accordance with all the relevant ISO requirements defining design, testing, identification and markings, corner fittings, dimensions and ratings and operational requirements.
5. All containers shall be supplied in a suitable condition for transport by road, rail or sea.
6. Each container shall have vertical recess in rear corner post assemblies to accept end cap support bars.
7. Each container shall have two fully operative locking bars on each door.
8. Containers shall not have Decal/ Marker panels.
9. Containers shall be 30ton rated.
10. Containers shall be free of any “hazardous cargo” markings/labels.
For support and advise choosing container, please contact to Mr Thanh +84 90 310 0279.